1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Remote access to plex panel not working but local access is working

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by Philippe Lelong, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Philippe Lelong

Philippe Lelong Guest

Hi,

Everything was working so far, but now (and I don't think I changed anything!), when trying to log from a remote computer to my Plesk Panel (ip:8443), I get the following message:

Application Error
    The server has encountered an internal error or misconfiguration.
    Contact your support representative.
    Please report this problem to the technical support.

But if I go to my server through remote desktop, then I can use locally the Plesk Panel without any problem!!

I tried to restart the different Plesk services, and I even restarted the virtual server itself => same problem.

Any idea??

MTIA!

Philippe Lelong

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
  2. Satoriya

Satoriya Guest

It looks there is a problem with a Service VPS running on Virtuozzo hardware node.
    You can whether disable offline_management for the VPS (it should be done from hardware node):
    > vzctl set VPS_ID --offline_management no --save

ot try recreating Service VPS:
    http://kb.odin.com/en/3608