• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Remote Desltop Icon

S

samuelpereira

Hi,

If a client account have on permissions "System access management" disabled

Why not disable the icon "Remote Desktop" on domains!

Thanks

Samuel

Permission "System access management" does restrict plesk user's ability to manage option "Access to system" on domain hosting page.
However plesk administrator can enable this option for him.

But why not disable the icon?
Like Shared SSL if we dont enable SSL for customers?

Thanks
Samuel

Sergius,

this is a very good point, the icon should be hidden if not active under admin area. The icon just confuses most of the users, not all of my clients are as advanced and know what this is all about. Please make it the same way as you did with the "Hide Virtuozzo" in the left column.

thanks

I suggest to disable button Remote Desktop for Client Account and Domain Administrator if option Access to system is prohobited for the domain.

yes Sergius, but the remote Desktop icon is still there even if you not allow the System Access to the domain user or client. Can you hide it?

Originally posted by sergius
I suggest to disable button Remote Desktop for Client Account and Domain Administrator if option Access to system is prohobited for the domain.

Great!

Thanks
Samuel

Originally posted by henry
yes Sergius, but the remote Desktop icon is still there even if you not allow the System Access to the domain user or client. Can you hide it?
You can hide disabled button on page Plesk > Server > Interface Management > Interface Templates > Preferenses.

Hi,

I have enabled this: Hide all unavailable buttons

But Remote Desktop Icon is present.

Thanks

Samuel

Hi,

You will add this feature?
Or i must disabled in some place?

Thanks

Samuel

Back