• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Removing a domain.

T

thinkbsd

I dont know what the problem is, I went to go and remove this domain and I received this error.

ERROR: PleskException
Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dns/DNSZone.php:52
DNSZone->DNSZone(string '17')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:2555
objectMaker(string 'DNSZone', string '17')
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dns/DNSManager.php:39
DNSManager::getDNSZone(string '17')
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Domain.php:644
Domain->getDNSZone()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PhDomain.php:207
PhDomain->reset(integer '0', boolean true, boolean false)
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:289
BsDomain->reset(integer '0')
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:283
BsDomain->delete(integer '0')
7: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:524
mdeleteDomains(array)
8: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Manager.php:351
Manager->removeDomains(array)
9: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/domains.php3:215

Anyone?

FreeBSD 5.4
Plesk v8

fixed it by myself no thanks to support!

Okay after a week for waiting on any replys, i went ahead and attempted to fix it for myself.

The FIX: Install a mysql client such as phpmyadmin or if you are familiar with mysql then you have to manually login to mysql via root account and manually delete the domain yourself. BACKUP EVERYTHING before you do this, for safety measures of course..

After I manually deleted the domain in mysql, i was able to login to plesk and the domain was gone! Plus, just to check, i readded the domain and redeleted it through plesk.. Everything works smooth..

Its almost like you're your own support. Thanks to me!

belive it or not, that was the way I was planning to do. Could you please bee so king to tell where and what you deleted in de psa db ? thanks in advance.

well..didn'd erase totally, only erased the domain name from the table. Solved.

Hi I have the same problem,

any chance you could tell me what i have to delete via shell.

Unfortunately i dont have PHPmyadmin installed as of yet and i need this domain deleted.

Thanks

if you are talking about plesk 8, you have by defautl phpMyAdmin...just go to server, databeses/databases server then, before you choose any db existing, just click on Db WebAdmin...there you go.

cant see phpmyadmin

When i click DB Webadmin the page just refreshes and does nothing.

I think this is a problem with the MYSQL root password that i have been unsuccesfully trying to change. I have seen probably every possible post on this matter and followed step by step but still cant login to mysql as root

My Solution

INSERT INTO `dns_zone` VALUES (17, 'namedomain.com', 'namedomain.com', 0, '[email protected]', 'master', 86400, 86400, 10800, 3600, 3600, 3600, 604800, 86400, 10800, 3600);

17 --> id domain
namedomain.com --> name of domain
Obtain values of table dns_zone.

domain.sh -r namedomain.com

yeah, that is the only way you can remove a domain if it doesn't removed correctly. You have to manually remove from database and then delete all other traces of the domain.

For the guy who asked where the phpmyadmin was, heres a link you can use once you're logged into your PSA server, of course replace server.domain.com with the FQDN of your server...

https://server.domain.com:8443/serv...admin&db_server_id=1&previous_page=db_servers

Select your psa database.
Goto the domains table, run the sql query:
SELECT * FROM `domains` WHERE 1

You'll be presented a list of domains, delete the one you want. You'll also have to do some cleanup manually, but should fix your problem, not saying this is the best way to do it but it works. On another note, I'm running FreeBSD and have never seen this issue.

I know theres a way to do it from the CLI, but I'm not sure what it is.

Someone also asked for the root user of the mysql server, just use the credentials for your admin user.

Hi I have the same problem,

any chance you could tell me what i have to delete via shell.

Unfortunately i dont have PHPmyadmin installed as of yet and i need this domain deleted.

Thanks

Back