• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Removing reference to Antivirus and Spamassassin

E

edispah

Hi

Im evaluating Plesk 7.5.3 on Fedora Core 2

I already have a system in place that checks email for virus/spam and dont want the to use the Anti-Virus and spamassasin features of Plesk.

Ive not installed them but when looking at the users mail preferences it still says under "Info"

Antivirus mail checking Disabled
SpamAssassin Off

This will confuse my customers as they do have spam and virus checking just not with this system.

Is there a way to remove them from appearing in the interface?

Cheers

Paul Houselander

I've used the hide button feature new to psa 7.5.3 and that doesn't remove the drweb and SA buttons. :( I don't use sw-softs's anti-virus or S.A. and would like a fix for this.

It's just a marketing tool used by sw-soft to make end users think that they are missing out on something they already have, thus making us look bad. I think it would be in their best interest to fix this issue.

I use 4PSA's tools and they help with the confusion a little as the tools are in the navigation pane.

regards,
poke

Back