• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Repeating Message in Event Viewer following upgrade

RodStr

Basic Pleskian
Upgraded 12.5.30 to 17.0.17 and did all the steps with removing CBM and the alterations in PSA.

However, since that time I am seeing the following message every 10 minutes in the Event Viewer:

Unable to process impersonate run as command: 'I:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\\bin\run-all.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
at Plesk impersonation(PipeServer::ServerThread::impersonateRunAs line 765)
Execute file name I:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\pin\plesksrv.exe

Upgrade went smoothly, no error messages.

Anybody have any ideas ?

Rod

That is the process that was used and it did successfully remove the CBM.

The problem is that there appears to be jobs running against the now non-existent CBM that are not covered in the removal process.

Looking at the Plesk jobs in Task Scheduler, the job "Plesk Schedule Task: #fa3d0728c0fd1822998eec4d97376efa" seems to correspond to the timing of the error messages in the Event Viewer. But not knowing what all it does (it may not be JUST CBM related) I can't comfortably disable nor remove that task.

Just thought I'd start here to see if anyone had dealt with it already before contacting the support team.

Rod

Back