• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Reselling licenses

layerwire

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I just wonder what is the difference between official and resellers license.
Does Plesk provide support same support? For example, if you buy a license via Azure.
Thanks.

Hi!
Nop, with my experience, please buy license only at Plesk, because you can't take support from plesk with licensed bought at resellers...

When try add a ticket with license bought via resselrs, plesk say:

It was identified that your Plesk license was purchased not directly from Plesk but through one of the Plesk Resellers. In this case you need to ask for support from your license provider first. Plesk Partners (Resellers) are fully trained by Plesk and deliver best-in-the-industry support for Plesk products running on their infrastructure.

Alternatively you can use our free support resources such as Knowledgebase, Documentation, Forum and @PleskHelp twitter or purchase monthly support subscription for your license key at our Plesk Online Store

BUT when i ask to support from reseller say, please add ticket to support at plesk .... mmmmmmmmmm

Back