• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Restore default configuration templates

sharulhafiz

Basic Pleskian
Is there a way to restore configuration templates? I made some editing on the config files since it shows this error, I tried to restore to default files but still doesn't solve.

Error: New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: No data. file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Variable_Exception: No data. file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Variable/AbstractCachedData.php line: 67 code: 0.

Hi Mohd Sharul HafizR,

if you manually changed the files at "/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default", you could only try to delete the manual edited file and use again the command:

Code:
plesk installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

... to hope that the plesk autoinstaller restores the missing file.

You should in no case edit these templates, instead you should always create a "custom" - folder at "/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom" and copy the desired file into this directory and edit it there.

Pls. see as well the official Plesk documentation:

Tried the command above and it doesnt restore the original files. I've taken the files from another server and put it there and its working now. Thanks UFHH01 for reply.

Back