• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore PlesK Ok but website file are not availebe

L

lainard

I hope someone may help

i am using Plesk 8

first i backup using

/plesk_installation_directory/bin/pleskbackup --all backup.file

after then i reinstall my server with plesk
and upgrade to plesk 8 agian like before
and i restore using

/plesk_installation_directory/bin/pleskrestore --create-map backup.file -map backup.map

and then

/plesk_installation_directory/bin/pleskrestore --restore backup -level all -map backup.map

al run smoothly

and i can see the domain and client has been listed on plesk
i can use email dan database are availble
But the problem is

the website files are empty none of the domain has website files

Please help me

I would like to pay 50$ if anyone can fix it for me i still have the backup file
PLEASE MAIL ME : lainard (at) gmail.com i pay via Paypal or E-gold

[00:13:21|INFO:28183:p.log] tError_Exec_CallFailed: Unable to execute the following command:
Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': Error -3 while decompressing: invalid code lengths set [./backup_mime_extractor_client.cpp:79]
[00:13:21|INFO:28183:p.log] tError_Exec_CallFailed: Unable to execute the following command:
Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': Error -3 while decompressing: invalid code lengths set [./backup_mime_extractor_client.cpp:79]
Unpack MIME part.
Unpack MIME part.
[00:13:21|INFO:28183:p.log] ++ angga.rdeband.com subdomain
[00:13:21|INFO:28183:p.log] => tanto.rdeband.com subdomain
[00:13:21|INFO:28183:p.log] Executing utility: /usr/local/psa/bin/subdomain --create tanto -domain rdeband.com -php true
[00:13:22|INFO:28183:p.log] The utility succesfully executed.
[00:13:22|INFO:28183:p.log] The return code was
The output on STDOUT was:
SUCCESS: Creation of subdomain 'tanto' complete.

You better contact SWsoft support, probably they may help you faster.

To investigate the problem:
1. gunzip the backup file
2. munpack the backup file
3. find what archive part wasn't restored (take a problem host name, search in archive's xml header for "cid" attribute of his "hosting" node)
4. look at the problem backup part - execute a tar on it...

Back