1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Restore PlesK Ok but website file are not availebe

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by lainard, Jul 15, 2006.

1. lainard

lainard Guest

I hope someone may help

i am using Plesk 8

first i backup using

/plesk_installation_directory/bin/pleskbackup --all backup.file

after then i reinstall my server with plesk
    and upgrade to plesk 8 agian like before
    and i restore using

/plesk_installation_directory/bin/pleskrestore --create-map backup.file -map backup.map

and then

/plesk_installation_directory/bin/pleskrestore --restore backup -level all -map backup.map

al run smoothly

and i can see the domain and client has been listed on plesk
    i can use email dan database are availble
    But the problem is

the website files are empty none of the domain has website files

Please help me

I would like to pay 50$ if anyone can fix it for me i still have the backup file
    PLEASE MAIL ME : lainard (at) gmail.com i pay via Paypal or E-gold

2. lainard

lainard Guest

[00:13:21|INFO:28183:p.log] tError_Exec_CallFailed: Unable to execute the following command:
    Unpack MIME part.
    The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': Error -3 while decompressing: invalid code lengths set [./backup_mime_extractor_client.cpp:79]
    [00:13:21|INFO:28183:p.log] tError_Exec_CallFailed: Unable to execute the following command:
    Unpack MIME part.
    The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': Error -3 while decompressing: invalid code lengths set [./backup_mime_extractor_client.cpp:79]
    Unpack MIME part.
    Unpack MIME part.
    [00:13:21|INFO:28183:p.log] ++ angga.rdeband.com subdomain
    [00:13:21|INFO:28183:p.log] => tanto.rdeband.com subdomain
    [00:13:21|INFO:28183:p.log] Executing utility: /usr/local/psa/bin/subdomain --create tanto -domain rdeband.com -php true
    [00:13:22|INFO:28183:p.log] The utility succesfully executed.
    [00:13:22|INFO:28183:p.log] The return code was
    The output on STDOUT was:
    SUCCESS: Creation of subdomain 'tanto' complete.

3. 0031

0031 Guest

You better contact SWsoft support, probably they may help you faster.

To investigate the problem:
    1. gunzip the backup file
    2. munpack the backup file
    3. find what archive part wasn't restored (take a problem host name, search in archive's xml header for "cid" attribute of his "hosting" node)
    4. look at the problem backup part - execute a tar on it...