• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Restoring backup ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1030 Got error

Timo002

Basic Pleskian
I was restoring a backup via Plesk and suddenly I got this error while plesk was performing the backup:
ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1030 Got error 28 from storage engine (Pdo.php:234)

Seems it has something to do with available storage?

If I free up space, how will I be able to start the backup process again while I can't login because plesk is broken. Can I start it over commandline?

Urgent advice because my whole VPS is not working at the moment. I can't login at Plesk and the websites are all down!

Edit:
The filesystem doesn't look it has no space.
Code:
Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/mapper/vg_plesk-lv_root
                      146G   76G   63G  55% /
tmpfs                 1,9G   12K  1,9G   1% /dev/shm
/dev/vda1             477M   57M  396M  13% /boot
/dev/mapper/vg_plesk-lv_tmp
                      1,5G   38M  1,4G   3% /tmp

Edit:
Never mind, seems all problems solved by patience...

Last edited:
Back