• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/60sa-update exited with return code 4

Dirk

Basic Pleskian
I am receiving an Email every morning at about 4 from cron:

run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/60sa-update exited with return code 4

The subject states:
Cron <root@liesenfeld> test -x /usr/sbin/anacron || ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily )

When I run from shell:
/etc/cron.daily/60sa-update
there is no error.

Any ideas guys...?

Ah, so it will be fixed in the next update?
We're running Ubuntu as well, we still get the error and we can also run it from shell with no errors etc. @Dirk

Just confirming which? @IgorG An OS update for us exclusive of Plesk... or, an OS update, with which, Plesk will then subsequently release an Obsidian Update?

Assuming that it's the second type of fix (most likley), the last Obsidian update was 18.0.28 #3 on the 20/7/2020 just a few days after the last posts on this thread. In which case, we're guessing the Spam Assasin fix arrived after 18.0.28 #3 had alrerady been prepared & signed off? Therefore, assuming the normal Plesk release schedule still applies, it should actually be fixed in the Obsidian 18.0.29 release, which is due very soon?

The exact same problem returned a couple of days ago. What is the reason for this and how can I fix it?

Back