• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Run PHP as Apache FPM not available anymore / Wordpress Toolkit bug!!

froggift

New Pleskian
Hi,

today i tried switching on Nginx Cache on one of our wordpress installs within the Wordpress Toolkit.
After switching this on I was not able to follow symlinks on the Wordpress instance, I always got a 404 nginx error.
So i disabled the nginx caching in the Wordpress Toolkit but the issue persists.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-17 um 12.15.04.png

Als o deactived all nginx proxy stuff within the domain settings and nothing helps! I found out that within the PHP Settings PHP-FPM is set to "served by nginx" and I can't change this back to Apache! Only Nginx is available now.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-17 um 12.14.42.png

I tried the nginx cache with a second wordpress instance -> exact same issues. This only happens on installs where wordpress Toolkit is used to enable nginx cache! I guess this is a bug and my to wordpress installs are completly useless right now!

Can you guys please help me to get the run PHP served by Apache FPM back!?

EDIT: Newest CentOS Version 7 and newest Onyx 17.8

how looks your Hosting Settings for this Domain?
plesk Panel > Domain > your domain > Apache & nginx Settings > nginx Settings

and can you check
plesk Panel > Tools & Settings > PHP Settings > that the appropiate FMP application is activated

perhaps you could post the output from cli:
plesk bin php_handler --list

Back