• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

scheduled backups not working in 10.2

Any resolution for RHEL 5?

Hello,

I'm still unable to use backupmng for Plesk 10.2 . Again, the updated version tried to backup every domain every 15 minutes, in spite of once-a-day settings I had in Plesk, so I deleted the file.

Any suggestions?

Hello Everybody, I have still the same problem an can't find no solution...

I just Upgraded from Plesk 10.1.1 to Plesk 10.2 to fix this, but no success. Than I found this thread, but the fixed backupmng doesn't work as well. I do have Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 64 bit running.

Backups are running fine if I start them manually, the job can be seen in cron -l and cron -e and in /opt/psa/PM/logs/pmmcli.log is nothing to see around the scheduled time

Please help me, someone!
Thanks...
Kai

Hello,

thanks for your quick reply. You made this suggestion in the other thread as well, but there are numerous reasons why I can't upgrade:

- my system is a production system, I don't have a test environment
- my provider "strato.de" only supports Plesk up to v10.2
- the upgrade from 10.2 to 10.3.1 results in a lot of problems as man can read in the forum
- my last upgrades from 9 to 10 and 10 to 10.1 and 10.1 to 10.2 resulted everytime in massive problems!

And last but not least:

- Why can't Parallels fix this issue in Plesk 10.2? I am not the only one with this problem! Cron is ready but the backupmng does simply nothing, even no logging! Maybe it's a problem with the "wrapper" which is called, I have no clue...

Thanks for any further help!
Kai

Is there a solution for the issues with the scheduled backup? I replaced the backupmng in /opt/psa/admin/sbin as well but still get no scheduled backup.

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Server 64bit + Plesk 10.2

Is there a solution for the issues with the scheduled backup? I replaced the backupmng in /opt/psa/admin/sbin as well but still get no scheduled backup.

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Server 64bit + Plesk 10.2

Why you can't use latest Plesk version 10.3.1 with all latest microupdates?

I updated to v10.3.1. The scheduled backup still doesn't work.

psa v10.3.1_build1013110726.09 os_Ubuntu 10.04

I had to wait some time. Scheduled Backups are working now.

Hello.
I downloaded the patch for CentOS, you laid out, but can not find in their own folder on the drive where you want to load it, in my /opt folder, there is no folder - /psa

Hi,

On CentOS plesk will be located in /usr/local/psa . Debian uses the /opt location I think,

Paul

Hi.
What to do with the patch files? Just copy the folder or somehow initiate and run?

Back