• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Secure Your Sites Option missing from Plesk Panel

DiogoR

New Pleskian
Hi.

I have an up-to-date server (Plesk 11) and I noticed that the option "Secure Your Sites" is missing from the the menu "Websites & Domains" and cannot find a way to activate it.

I need to let my resellers to be able to add their own certificates and I even have resellers with certificates that were installed in the former version of Plesk I had (9.3), but now not even I as admin of the server can find a way to manage the already installed reseller certificates or let them do it or install new ones.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards.

I fixed my issue. Without a dedicated IP address assigned to the domain, the "Secure Your Sites" icon is not listed in the "Websites & Domains" tab. Adding a dedicated IP address to the server and assigning it to the domain solved the problem.

Hi guys,

I have one server with this behaviour too! On Plesk 11.5 mu47 that is. Other servers with this version seems to be oke.

And the fix...tada!

Open Mysql (you can use phpmyadmin) goto:
* Database: psa
* Table: ServiceNodeEnvironment
* Field: WEB_Apache_SniSupport
* Change value from false to true

No restart is needed it works right away.

I don't know why this setting was on false, we sure did not change it to false.

@igor
The above fix does work temporarily. But every day the fix is undone by the 50plesk-daily cron. Do you have some info why WEB_Apache_SniSupport is set to false again?

Back