• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Send mail Error From Horder

H

Huyremy

What does it mean if I get the following message, when trying to send an email from Horde?

###
There was an error sending your message: unable to add recipient [[email protected]]: Invalid response code received from server
###

I have replaced the recipient, but know the address is valid.

Any ideas?

Are you being able to send any e-mail at all to a yahoo e-mail account?..

No sir, I can't send any email to any email account at yahoo.

If you are able to send e-mail to other places but not to yahoo then one of two things could be happening here:

1. You are using a non-commercial IP address on your mail server. (Or a dynamic IP) and it is being rejected.

or

2. For some reason your mail server IP has been blocked by the yahoo e-mail servers (SPAM)

Hope this helps!
Ricardo...:cool:

Thanks Sir for this help.
I can send to every place without yahoo.
But I'm not using a non-commercial IP address for my mail server.
I Check the Address-Map.tab file then I add
[SMTP:*@yahoo.com] 0 System
I send mail have no error display but have no mail sent.
My server have just active 5 days. Have no mail sent so it can't not in yahoo blacklist
Can you give me some idea,please ?

First let's make sure you are not in a black list, go to this link and type your mail server IP address in the "Lookup IP Address" field and click on "Lookup IP". It will give you two responses. Make sure your IP is not in any of them.

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/index.lasso

Let me know!
Ricardo...:cool:

What for you have added that string? Are you hosting mail server for yahoo.com? MailEnable's config files should not be edited manually in any case.
First of all incorrect settings can cause weird errors in ME and Plesk, and the at second - in normal circumstances each domain or mail operation through Plesk CP causes 'mchk' utility to be run - ant it rewrites .TAB files.

However I would recommend you to create a support ticket in Plesk ticketing system, so one of supporters wil contact you.

Back