• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Server Health not updating

I

igareth

After the update the sever health on the Dashboard is not updating I followed # /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php and this made no difference

Rebooted, and no luck.

Any suggestions?

Health monitoring

You need to ensure that you installed that health monitoring module. You can check or install it by running the autoinstaller.

This was working before the update - would I need to reinstall it?

Please try this using shell:

/etc/init.d/psa-health-monitor-notificationd status

and if its not running, then

/etc/init.d/psa-health-monitor-notificationd start

Let me know if that resolves your problem.

root@mail3:/var/log# /etc/init.d/psa-health-monitor-notificationd status
* psa-health-monitor-notificationd is running

In that case try a restart :)

/etc/init.d/psa-health-monitor-notificationd restart

I've just added the health monitor to my Plesk 11 and it seems to be working fine (clean install).

Paul.

My Health Monitor is also not working. I'm trying to reinstall it now.

After the reinstall it still wasn't working correctly. It was working previously though.

Last edited:
You can re-calculate Health Monitor with the command:

/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php

Health Monitor Issues

I have totally run out of options, personally I have not experienced this problem before. I request the plesk team to be of help with this thread.

After the update the sever health on the Dashboard is not updating I followed # /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php and this made no difference

Rebooted, and no luck.

Any suggestions?

Hello. I need to know, which version of Plesk Panel was before upgrade and what's your OS?
I will try to reproduce this problem.

Last edited:
I don't think it would removed from your server as a result of the upgrade. But even though its removed, you can still install it again simply by running the command:

yum install php-mcrypt

I can't reproduce problem on our environment.
You can run command and write the result on forum:

/usr/bin/sw-rrdtool xport -s now-20minute DEF:user1=/usr/local/psa/var/health/data/localhost/processes-Web/ps_cputime.rrd:user:AVERAGE XPORT:user1

If this command won't return some data:
1. Check that process usr/sbin/sw-collectd exists in process list.
If not, you can run it using "/etc/init.d/sw-collectd start" or "/etc/init.d/sw-collectd restart".
After start or restart sw-collectd you should wait at least 5-10 minutes while statistics is collected and processed. Then Health monitor will begin to show non-zero values.
2. Check attributes of files and folders in "/opt/psa/var/health/data" - it must be:
* folders - 755
* files - 644.

Back