• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Server relocation with expired license

bojett

New Pleskian
Hello everybody,

I have a little problem. I am currently hosting a VPS with PLESK on Ubuntu. The license of PLESK has expired on this server. Since PLESK could not correct the configuration of the web servers (dozens of errors with Apache/nGinx authorizations after PLESK update) I decided to create a new server and license it. There everything works perfectly again.

Problem with this; I can no longer access my server via PLESK because the license has expired. I could not find a support address at PLESK. When I fill out the form for a request, it means I have to contact the external license provider. The external provider in turn refers to the official PLESK support. PLESK has a bad support policy.

Now my question is, how do I transfer my hosts from the old PLESK server to the new one without a lot of effort? A WebAdmin license is already active on the new server. My customers wait until they can log in again. There are 10 active domains on the old server.

Many thanks for quick help :)

Your external license provider should be the one providing support, or the one contacting Plesk on your behalf if they can't resolve the issue. It's your external provider that has a bad policy.

Plesk support is free for the first month if you grab a support subscription.

Back