• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Show page 403 Forbidden when using No Hosting as type of hosting.

othmaqsa

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello,

I want to use only the mail services for few domains. I have tried to change the hosting type to No Hosting. What bothers me is the domain in question domain.tld still show the default plesk page, normally a 403 Forbidden page should show up.

Any idea how to show the page 403 Forbidden like the screenshot attached?

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-17 203434.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-17 203434.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
For a forbidden page, set the domain to "web space", but then change the group of the document root directory from psaserv to psacln.

How would it feel to have your own, customized "no hosting" page? ;) Let me "upgrade" your capabilities and make your even more successful: What could be even better for you is to have an individual "no hosting" page. When you set your domain to "no hosting", the web server is using its own default page. You can replace that page with content of your choice, e.g. show your company's logo, your custom error message or directly redirect users to any of your company web pages. This is the path: /var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs

For a forbidden page, set the domain to "web space", but then change the group of the document root directory from psaserv to psacln.

How would it feel to have your own, customized "no hosting" page? ;) Let me "upgrade" your capabilities and make your even more successful: What could be even better for you is to have an individual "no hosting" page. When you set your domain to "no hosting", the web server is using its own default page. You can replace that page with content of your choice, e.g. show your company's logo, your custom error message or directly redirect users to any of your company web pages. This is the path: /var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs
Hello @Peter Debik

That's what I wanted to know.

This technique, everyone knows it @Peter Debik , I wanted something already ready by Plesk, without customization on my side..

Back