• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question site.pro license

Moonshiner

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian GNU/Linux 11
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian 18.0
Hello and namely I bought a license from site.pro
and have tried to integrate it into Plesk
but every time it says "The activation code is invalid".

Has anyone ever had this and knows a solution for it?

Unbenannt.png

The activation code is for Plesk licenses. What license did you buy from your vendor? Is it a Plesk product, e.g. "Web Host", "Web Pro", "Web Admin"?

I have the Web Pro version of Plesk.
and the extension of Site.pro I wanted to enter the license key but get the above error.

License key and activation code are two different things. I think you got a license key but no activation code. An activation code is an alphanumeric sequence consisting of five groups of six characters each, like this one: AB1C23-4DEF56-7GHI89-JK1L23-MNP456. A license key is an .xml or .zip file.

Please first check on Tools & Settings > Plesk > License Information > Additional License Keys if your add-on license is not already listed there.

If it is not already shown there and you have no activation code, but instead a license key file in .xml or .zip format, then please enable uploading license files by adding this section to your panel.ini file (normally located in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini):

Code:
[license]
fileUpload = on

Afterwards you will be able to upload your license key file to install the license.

Back