• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder error after updating plesk 10.1 to 10.2

E

EdizK

Everything was ok with 10.1 but after updating to 10.2 I started to get errors on new domains. Test account returns this error message:

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\include\SB\Facade\Exception\Generic.php; Line: 38
Message: Table 'site' - SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'password' cannot be null; Code: 500

New users get this error when trying to create a new website:

Unexpected server behaviour.
Please contact the server administrator.

Some of the old users get this too. I can't differentiate the ones that get the error from the ones that don't.

Could you please provide a solution to this?

Sitebuilder 5.x error after upgrade from Plesk 10.1 to 10.2...

yes, I get the same problems.
I had to fall back to 10.1
The upgrade to 10.2 was a failure... it broke all the sites.

There isn't a magic button to 'go back'... I simply keep backups, and make a backup image before I apply any updates. From how often I've been 'breaking my system' with Plesk upgrades lately I make sure I have a backup before I apply any upgrade. If I notice the upgrade fails or has issues I just restore the image.

I wish Parallels would come out with a 10.2.x update to fix the bugs in 10.2 ... 10.2 fixed bugs in 10.1.1 and I really need those bug fixes but after 2 months of 'manually fixing' bugs in 10.1.1 upgrade I'm not about to spend another month or two, or my customers time, until I 'manually fix' bugs in 10.2. 10.2's bugs got to be fixed.... The thing is breaking systems.

What I'd like to know is who actually was successfully able to apply the 10.2 upgrade without it effecting their sites.
CSS, template, module, formatting, etc was lost on all sites on the server in which I applied the 10.2 upgrade.
I'm not seeing as many people posting problems with the 10.2 upgrade as I did with the 10.1.1 upgrade. Either admins are not checking their sites after applying the 10.2 upgrade or they're simply not apply the upgrade.

Back