• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder leaving unused/old pages

A

adunleavy

I have consistent problems using sitebuilder. If I create a design, and then abandon it for another style, I often get leftover pages from the previous design.

Also, sometimes the original design owns the index.html page and I get get the new design template to overwrite it.

Is there a way to cleanup old pages? I see that I just cant pop in from Dreamweaver or Frontpage and delete the files, as they all seem to reside saved somwehere else that only sitebuilder knows about. -- Anyone know where this is, and how I can safely remove them?

Thanks -

Are you using some custom templates you designed yourself?

To start over just go in the admin panel and kill the user account.

When you login to sitebuilder as the user again it will let you atart from scratch. Which ever template you are trying to access that shows the remains of the last template - it is broken. Don't use that template.

I've had some success creating templates if you need some help.

A temporary fix I have found that works, is to go back to the Design screen and click on "Preview Site" whith the template you wish to use selected!... Then you should be able to go back to the edit screen and everything will display fine!

That takes care of the issue!

Hope this helps!
Ricardo...:cool:

Back