• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SiteBuilder License for Sale with SUS

I am selling because I have had it for several years now and never used it. I am a web developer / designer and prefer to do custom sites.

If the license key was purchased through Parallels online store several years ago it cannot be refunded actually.
However this completely depends on the reseller who sold the license key, I advise you to contact him directly for further details.

If you ever want to try it, we're able to get most custom sites into sitebuilder with minimal changes. Not all - but most. We can do flash headers, flash menus, nested/drill down menus, horizontal menus where the submenus fly out below them, different images for each menu item, different header images (or flash header objects) on the top of each page, etc.

As a designer, you know the need for a consistent theme between the pages of your site (logo and menu location for example). Most of the other items we have been able to build into custom sitebuilder templates. So if you have any clients that want a custom design that looks more like a custom site than a template site - but they still want to make changes themselves - please keep us in mind. We have been able to make sitebuilder a very flexible tool.

Thanks for the offer - but I have built my own CMS based on FarcryCMS (ColdFusion). I have have a lot of flexibility with design this way. I came up with a system for building custom templates that works well for my clients. Here are a couple of examples:
www.motionconference.com
www.sportzoutdoor.com

If I offered more generic hosting, I would definitely consider your offer. But our company tends to be the opposite from most - our focus is design, and we only host our own clients. So hosting and templates such as SiteBuilder are something we don't actually offer.

Thanks again,
elaine

Back