• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

License key is invalid issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geir

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

My friend create a testdomain today and we passed 10 domains so are limit from plesk on our hoster server4you.com and now are "Plesk" blocked and there showing this code:

Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use Plesk, please obtain and install a new valid license key.
The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license.
The number of websites hosted on the server exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 11 sites hosted; your license allows hosting only 10 sites.

I have deleted this test domain from var/www/vhosts and there we now have 9 domains again.
I have also "Roll Back License key"

And then i have this Issue too:

Error: Previously installed license key is not valid.
You are trying to use license key created for another version of Parallels Plesk. Contact Parallels sales representatives to obtain the proper license key.
The number of websites hosted on the server exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 11 sites hosted; your license allows hosting only 0 sites.
The number of served email accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 5 email accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 0 email accounts.

I have also try and restart Plesk with this:
/etc/init.d/psa restart
/etc/init.d/psa stop
then
/etc/init.d/psa start

But nothing work!
I will have MAX 9 domains on this server so what must i do ?

The procedure you used to delete a domain name was invalid. Instead you should have
Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/domain --remove <domain name>

Hi abdi,
Ah ok.
Is that too late to fix it now or can i do it in this /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --remove <domain name> now?

No, its NOT late! You can go ahead and execute the respective command ...

When i go to this: /usr/local/psa/bin/domain from FTP Root so come there up a issue and i can download a file.
But there is not domain in this file.

:)

That command should be run from SHELL and NOT FTP.
Also replace <domain name> with your own domain name ..

Thanks for good information :)
Have now remove 2 domain with : SUCCESS
Now is my plesk up and run again so thank you so much for help abdi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back