• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder Modules

C

conutant

I installed the modules and it shows in the user plans. I then add the modules to the users but when I use sitebuilder and try to add modules I dont see any.

or is there any way to uninstall modules? I think I may have installed the wrong ones but I don't know how to uninstall them.

Originally posted by conutant
or is there any way to uninstall modules? I think I may have installed the wrong ones but I don't know how to uninstall them.

on rpm-based os run
Code:
rpm -e sitebuilder_module-<module-name>
on debian/ubuntu run
Code:
apt-get remove sitebuilder-module-<module-name>
to remove module module-name

Thank you for the reply.

I uninstalled the modules and reinstalled them but no luck.

I went to Sites > Server > Modules and they are all there.

I added them to the plan.

I added them to the page sets.

I still dont see them in sitebuilder.

What am I doing wrong?

I can add page sets but I cant see them in the wizard. It seems like everything is working except when I go to the wizard and try to find them.

Make sure that modules and page sets are added into plan correctly. Here is step-by-step procedure:

1. Log into Sitebuilder admin CP
2. Users -> Plans -> <PLAN_NAME>

Plan marked with color is the plan for trial sites.

3. If you wish to add modules into plan you should go into Modules tab. Select necessary modules (check them), click 'Add to Plan' button, click Ok to saved changes.
The same for 'Page Sets'.

Thank you it worked =)

I thought I did that but I guess not for the right plan.

Back