• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Sitebuilder not working

flosoft

Basic Pleskian
Hey,

I have upgraded from Plesk 7.5 to 8.01. I use PHP5 and Debian Sarge.
Now when I go to sitebuilder.domain.com it gives me:
Site error: the file /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/autoprp.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.0.so to be installed by the site administrator.

If I locate ioncube, I see that it is in the php5 folder :S
What do I need to do?

Unfortunately, the version of sitebuilder you have is unsupported by the ionCube loader you have. I had the same problem with mine while I was trying to "test" to see what SiteBuilder was like. I ended up downgrading to the March release to see if I could get the "daily cron messages" to go away. Once they went away, I tested the sitebuilder system. It was nice, it had a lot of features, but it was a demo, and I don't have the loot to throw at it...so it was a waste of a few hours of finding why stuff was broke for me...

What I did..

download current version of Sitebuilder from SW-Soft
rpm -Uvh SiteBuilder*.rpm --force (yes, I had to force it, it'll tell you you have a newer version installed otherwise, a june version, when the version included is a march version, unless they've updated since I had my issues)...

then try to do what you were doing before...

Back