1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sites/customers not working after upgrade, already tried all the patches and hotfixes

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by alxp, Sep 11, 2011.

  1. alxp

    alxp Guest

    0
     
    Hello

    I have a VPS working for the last couple of years with plesk (7 - 8 -9) and by the end of august, following a plesk 9.5.4 and a qmail problem, decided to move from version 9.5.4 into Plesk 10.

    So I ran the autoinstaller ins SSH and chose to upgrade.
    The installer went fine and didn't issue any warning or error messages, but when I tried to use plesk, I got the following two errors:

    - In Plesk homepage: " Error: New files of configuration for Apache web server were not built due to errors in configuration templates. The detailed error message was e-mailed to you, so please check the e-mail, fix the errors, and click here to retry generating configuration."

    - In Customers, resellers, domains and Subscriptions:
    "Message SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 's.custom' in 'where clause'
    File Pdo.php
    Line 238
    Type Zend_Db_Statement_Exception"

    Plesk supposedly send's me an email about the errors, but, if it exists, it's stuck in the MTA.

    I've used the customer migration wizard in plesk 10 and also tried all the patches and fixes posted in this forum:
    - http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=111973
    - http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=113868
    - http://forum.parallels.com/pda/index.php/t-108066.html
    - http://forum.parallels.com/pda/index.php/t-108804.html
    - http://kb.odin.com/en/9330
    - http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=108804

    and the respective links within each.

    I've tried the autoinstaller several times and the pp10.12.0-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair even more. the first tells me the software is updated, the second runs end to end without errors, but the problem remains.
    I've tried droping the subscriptions table from psa database and even dropping the database alltogether, to try to get it rebuilt, without any solution.


    Altough MYSQLd tells me it's working, all the domains are down and the sites inoperative for the last few days.

    Can someone shed some light on how to solve this?

    Thanks and best regards,
    Alexandre

    PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
    CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.20GHz
    Version Parallels Plesk Panel v10.3.1_build1012110812.15 os_CentOS 5
    OS Linux 2.6.18-028stab060.8

    PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE, ACTUAL RESULT, EXPECTED RESULT, ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
    Described above. I can supply the error logs from httpd
     
  2. IgorG

    IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

    49
    24%
    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2009
    Messages:
    24,554
    Likes Received:
    1,241
    Location:
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    I think that if all these mentioned suggestions and workarounds didn't help you may contact Parallels Support Team and guys will check this problem directly on your server. Really, it is very difficult to suggest something on forum without deep investigation this problem directly on server especially if no one suggestion didn't help.
     
Loading...