• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sloooooooooow login...

B

bummerinc

I'm running Red Hat ES 3.0 with Plesk 7.5.1. I have applied all updates for the software on my boxes.

Since I have upgraded to Plesk 7.5.1, it takes forever to login to the control panels - no matter what server the Plesk resides on.
I have timed the login and it takes 30 seconds after clicking on the Login button to access the control panel.

I have cable with 4mbs download, so the connection isn't a problem. Again, this all started after updating to Plesk 7.5.1

Is anyone else experiencing this? How do we correct this?

Thanks!

Same problem here, how can I download 7.5.2 - it does not appear in Server > Updater?

Don't have user/pass to access patches either - probably held by my hosting company.

Cheers,

.//phil

Well, it's nice to know that I'm not going crazy! I can tell you it was driving me crazy.

Yes, so where can we get the fix for 7.5.2? Man, I feel like I'm working at the post office it's so slow!

It would appear that Plesk is checking the versions of all the RPMs installed on the machine at each admin login - regardless of what option you have selected from within System -> Updater

Originally posted by hostcorp
It would appear that Plesk is checking the versions of all the RPMs installed on the machine at each admin login - regardless of what option you have selected from within System -> Updater

That was my initial thought, but I don't think it is now ... it's to do with multiple logins simultaneously.

Back