1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Sloooooooooow login...

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by bummerinc, Dec 27, 2004.

1. bummerinc

bummerinc Guest

I'm running Red Hat ES 3.0 with Plesk 7.5.1. I have applied all updates for the software on my boxes.

Since I have upgraded to Plesk 7.5.1, it takes forever to login to the control panels - no matter what server the Plesk resides on.
    I have timed the login and it takes 30 seconds after clicking on the Login button to access the control panel.

I have cable with 4mbs download, so the connection isn't a problem. Again, this all started after updating to Plesk 7.5.1

Is anyone else experiencing this? How do we correct this?

Thanks!

2. Cranky

Cranky Guest

Known bug, fixed in 7.5.2

3. teknovision

teknovision Guest

Same problem here, how can I download 7.5.2 - it does not appear in Server > Updater?

Don't have user/pass to access patches either - probably held by my hosting company.

Cheers,

.//phil

4. bummerinc

bummerinc Guest

Well, it's nice to know that I'm not going crazy! I can tell you it was driving me crazy.

Yes, so where can we get the fix for 7.5.2? Man, I feel like I'm working at the post office it's so slow!

5. sieb@

sieb@ Guest

It's not out yet.

6. hostcorp

hostcorp Guest

It would appear that Plesk is checking the versions of all the RPMs installed on the machine at each admin login - regardless of what option you have selected from within System -> Updater

7. Cranky

Cranky Guest

That was my initial thought, but I don't think it is now ... it's to do with multiple logins simultaneously.