• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[solved] plan syncing forever...

borisr

New Pleskian
Hi, I didn't find any solution to my problem: everytime I modify a plan (having subscriptions or none) and press "update and sync", the plan starts syncing and never stop. I let the plan syncing three hours today and the result is the same, trying to disconnect/reconnect and still syncing.

Any idea ?
Thanks for your help
boris

centos 6.6
plesk 12.0.18
brand new install

Try to enable debug loggings as it is described here http://kb.odin.com/en/120101
And run sync corresponding subscription with Service Plan with help of following command:

# plesk bin subscription --sync-subscription domain.com

Try to find any useful error messages in output.

Thanks for your help.
I enabled debug mode in panel.ini and typed the command you suggested according to my domains. The commands finish on "Subscription domain.com was synchronized with the associated service plans." with no mention of errors. So it seems to be working from the command line.
The problem still persist: I cant use update and sync from the interface. And when I do it the plans are syncing... So I cant edit the plan again in the interface (see attached picture).
I show my browser sending xhr request every 3 seconds to update syncing status but receiving always the same response: 'syncing'. Even restarting the server doesn't solve the problem.

Any other suggestion ?
Thanks in advance.
Br

Attachments

• syncingplans.jpg
    syncingplans.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
Have you checked any related errors in panel.log?

I updated and sync my last accessible plan and panel log (debug enabled) is still showing no errors. Only queries and html to build interface. This request "/admin/customer-service-plan/sync-status/servicePlanId/x" seems to retrieve always the same status for the different subscriptions. I attached the log of page building. Hope it will help to find the glitch as I can't understand where the problem is.
Thanks.
Boris

Attachments

• foreversyncing_plans.txt
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
Check the long tasks that are present on the server:

mysql> select * from longtasks;

Delete these tasks:

mysql> truncate longtasks;
mysql> truncate longtaskparams;

Contact Support Team if it not help.

Back