• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

[Solved] Plesk 12.0.18 Sync Subscription Error

BunyaminV

New Pleskian
i have a problem about sync subscription to a plan. it occurs with upgrading to plesk12. i am using Plesk since Plesk7.

when i want to sync system says:
Property;
Custom changes in PHP settings

Subscription value;
disable_functions="dl,exec,fsockopen,passthru,pcnt l_exec,pfsockopen,popen,posix_kill,posix_mkfifo,po six_setuid,proc_close,proc_open,proc_terminate,she ll_exec,system"

Plan value;
PHP settings must be synchronized with the plan.

Available value;
disable_functions="dl,exec,fsockopen,passthru,pcnt l_exec,pfsockopen,popen,posix_kill,posix_mkfifo,po six_setuid,proc_close,proc_open,proc_terminate,she ll_exec,system"

there is notting in;
- service plan settings about disable_functions
- /var/vhosts/system/aaa.com/etc/php.ini about disable_functions

there is only disable_functions in /etc/php.ini but the content is different.

i am doing something wrong, what is it? would you please help me?

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 3
ok, i fix it.

i connect plesk with root grants. then service plans. choose my service plan. in permissions tab i check "Hosting settings management" and "Common PHP settings management" then sync my all subscriptions.

thank you for your reading...

Back