• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Some positive feedback.

B

BoXie

Just wanted to mention that i was surprised to see that SWSoft really has done a good job on referential integrity within the Plesk database / engine.

When i move domains between clients and define limits .. everything keeps it's integrity and 'inherited limits/ permissions' are really good between clients / domain owners etc ..

And the 'Hide buttons toolbar' stuff is also perfect !

Well done and thank you !

If you dont have anything bad to say then dont say it at all. These forums are for the vocal minority!!! We cant have anyone thinking plesk actually does what it says it does. Please refrain from any positive remarks in the future.

.r

Are you joking ?

This category is called 'Suggestions and Feedback' ... so i give feedback !

You seem to be a frustrated Plesk user. So stop using it .. and go on with your live instead of telling people what they should or should not do.

You have no right to talk that way to a 'Senior Member' :D

Originally posted by renhack
If you dont have anything bad to say then dont say it at all. These forums are for the vocal minority!!! We cant have anyone thinking plesk actually does what it says it does. Please refrain from any positive remarks in the future.

.r

Lol, well said. I was thinking of writing similar when I saw the post. It's nice to see some good feedback for a change.

Someone needs a sarcasm detector!

I should post some positive feedback too: I avoided control panels for years because, to be perfectly frank, they all utterly sucked (including Plesk). However while researching 1and1 servers I came across Plesk again, and took a shine to it. It's not perfect, but it's pretty good and definitely better than everything else I've seen.

I should shortly be leasing a licence direct from SWsoft for my first co-located server, so I hope they continue to deliver.

adam

Back