• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Some (recent?) upgrade broke the DKIM TXT records

olegburca

New Pleskian
Hi,

Found an issue today.
Some (probably recent) upgrade broke the DKIM TXT records for domains.

I have a domain that I switched to CloudFlare some months ago and at that time I copied the DKIM TXT record that is:
"v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCi0zwXBrJN2mjpEes5ftzdyMhzroEL9c6n/pkTrVnkEymJklSCyKOjYmkac8QXbaVshBgXQlOchJ0gzR09gGNha1T21Fbl3WZjRHVaw4uq6jNKROH4wXi+enSOgaqF4pJ0C3kYZL10aChaEtmnpiG/VQKMUvmxArD/tBuDvICwSQIDAQAB;"

Now I see the key on Plesk DNS for this domain was updated to:
"v=DKIM1; p=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC029GsCvlnc2Eft+pnemtRcOp/rnDiJPLi33K8SgTqPN/8rjsPl3wbJSp2nujZQvENiPoYw8qBnjntDFBZghrZ4gIcpoYUEDMp6ez9pi9b0BjW6eTe3MeXyZj4BJnaxN+xP3EJZRzZ/Q+VWc+YcfOgPjQv1lJ/KyeIDcDRhAKAoQIDAQAB;"
Please note the doubled p key that makes the DKIM validation to fail.

Same problem observed for multiple domains (that has the DKIM option enabled) on the same server, however not for all of them.

Switch Off and back On the DKIM option for a domain fixes the problem. This is why I suspect it was caused by an update.

My system:
CentOS Linux release 8.3.2011
Plesk Web Host Edition Version 18.0.32 Update #2

Regards,
Oleg.

Same here:

v=DKIM1; p=DKIM1; p=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC51znlcK3EP3mvXbK5fkHJBNLHQEIGKUaHTM0e5aV/oJ0gIEUdeUNO4UtXhqpCWO8XE3O1rb5iKzIaS2W9oNNBRyucxADN+zLDGU3jpNzcN0CKt1T2IK34OSg/20CsINBWxSGRk7vJfRNJRDVQui2VWK4E6zqRpXsKbvO2bBgPUQIDAQAB;

This happened after migrating subsciptions to another Plesk server.

Back