• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

spam and AV

Akos

Basic Pleskian
hi,
we have purchased Email Security Pack with Premium AV and MagicSpam.
We use Mailenable enterprise 8, plesk 12.5, windows server 2012 r2.
How can i setup magic? i can't find installer for this.

Hi @Akos.

As far as I know MagicSpam is available as extension only on Linux. License is unified both for Linux and Windows that's why you can be a bit confused.

Hello Akos,

Thank you for your purchase of MagicSpam!

To get started with your MagicSpam installation, please head over to our Download Site at
http://www.magicspam.com/download/

Simply enter your MagicSpam product key, download the installer for your operating system (Windows 64 bit in your case) and follow the
instructions in the User Installation Guide.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Hi,
we purchased magicspam from odin, i dont have license number of this format: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
á

Hello Akos,

That is unfortunate and we apologize for the confusion!
We suspect your key begins with "MSP.";
We suggest contacting Plesk support directly to see if they can provide you with our format of your license key (it should start with "MSPLSK-").

If they can give you that key then you can visit our download page mentioned above to get started!
If they cannot provide you with our format of your key then you will need to cancel your existing license and then make a new purchase through our store (http://magicspam.com/store.php).

We hope that you can get your existing key as this will be the easiest and most pain-free method for you.
We have also made our management team aware of this case so that we can work with Odin to ensure this sort of thing doesn't happen again in the future.

Thank you,

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Your license key should be found under License Management under Additional Keys if you bought it from within Plesk or, at the very least, was sent to your email.

Back