• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

spam control not available for domain user?

humpy

Basic Pleskian
Hi, have googled and searched parallels forums without success. Am wondering if you anyone can tell me why I have no spam control at domain level user?

If i log in as plesk super admin I can adjust spam settings and add to any emails to white and black list without problem. I have enabled "Apply individual settings to spam filtering" in server settings .

I have made appropriate user for a domain , tried both "admin" and "webuser" levels to allow the clients to login to log on to their domain and adjust their settings. However, once logged in as that user, there is simply no spam control tag of any type in the control panel tags available.

when i look at the permissions for this user..

" A user role defines the permissions list for this user. From this page, you can edit the user role properties or change the settings of apps available to this user.
Role Administrator [edit]
Access to subscriptions domainx.com.au
Manage users and roles Granted
Create and manage sites Granted
Configure log rotation Granted
Configure anonymous FTP service Granted
Create and manage scheduled tasks Granted
Configure spam filter Granted <------------------!!!!

if i log in... NO spam control settings available......

any one have any suggestions?
regards
W.

Have you enabled Spam Filter Management in the Service Plan settings for the Subscription?

Service Plan > Permissions > Spam Filter Management tickbox

Back