• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

SQL Webadmin not installing correctly

mgreen

New Pleskian
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Panel version 11.5.30 Update #47

The Webadmin app does not install all the folders it needs to run correctly. I have downloaded and repaired the install as noted in http://kb.parallels.com/en/120520. This did not repair the install. All the folders that are needed in the application directory in the vhosts folder are still missing. I have attached the install log. I was hoping maybe someone else sees a reason for the failure in the log that I missed.

Attachments

• sqlwebadmin_install_log.txt
    116.1 KB · Views: 0
Back