• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue SSL for mail server

IATechsupport

Basic Pleskian
We recently applied the control panel SSL to the mail server as well, which has caused some customers issues connecting to the mail server now, mail.theirdomainname.xxx now produces the old parallels ssl and will not allow the user any further.

I would like to roll back this change but I can't seem to find a way, anyone have info on rolling this back?

thanks

We recently applied the control panel SSL to the mail server as well, which has caused some customers issues connecting to the mail server now, mail.theirdomainname.xxx now produces the old parallels ssl and will not allow the user any further.

I would like to roll back this change but I can't seem to find a way, anyone have info on rolling this back?

thanks
For me it works with add an subdomain maybe mail.domain.tld and create an SSL Cert. After that i add mail.domain.tld as Mailserver in the DNS settings.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Is this for one domain or all domains on the mail server ?
You can add these settings for all domains in the dns template. Also mail.<domain> as MX record and as A Record <ip>.

But you must create the certs manually.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Its the manual part that of that I'm not happy about, so I think I would prefer to roll it back somehow because it was working fine before.

Back