• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question SSL Let's Encrypt Certificat for ServerAlias

nvincent

New Pleskian
Hello,

I've used the workaround 2 to add domain alias from this support article : " How to add an alias for subdomain in Plesk for Linux? ", and it works perfectly !
Now, I've got a domain "mydomain.tld", and a subdomain "subdomain1.mydomain.tld" with a special directive like "ServerAlias subdomain2.mydomain.tld".

Then, I would like to secure those domain, subdomain and alias with Let's encrypt SSL Certificat managed/renew automaticaly by Plesk.
I've tried to use the wildcard option on the Let's Encrypt process on my Plesk Domain "mydomain.tld", it successfuly secure the domain "mydomain.tld" and the subdomain "subdomain1.mydomain.tld", but the generated certificat isn't valid for "subdomain2.mydomain.tld".
How can I can I make it valid for "subdomain2.mydomain.tld" or, if not possible, how can i generate an explicite certificat for "subdomain2.mydomain.tld" that will be managed/renew automaticaly by Plesk, please ?

Thanks for your help !

Back