• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Startup page setting

Danyal Haider

New Pleskian
I want to set my custom startup page. I made changes in web config file but still it's not working. Below line i added in my webconfig file.
<configuration>
<system.webServer>
<defaultDocument enabled="true">
<files>
<add value="example.html"></add> </files>
</defaultDocument>
</system.webServer>
</configuration>

Currently when open my web application in browser they show me that page that are alphabetically on the top of my web pages.

What's wrong with my code? any idea? Waiting for your feedback

Just add it at the top of this list and check results.

I added my page name home.aspx at the top of the list. but it's not giving my desire output. any other changes required in this portion like MIME types

my url is still not configured on plesk site. Currently i am using my IP to open my application. I posted my question related configuration but still waiting for your feedback. Please assist me also in this issue how i configure my domain.
anyway my IP is http://166.62.82.5/.

Sorry, but it is screenshot of your Plesk interface but not what I asked you to show...

image 1.png open when i type my IP in url bar. but when i click on my home button from menu bar then i can see my desire page.

Actually image 2.png is my desire image that i want to show as my startup page. Now hopefully provided material may be helpful for you to answer. Waiting for your reply

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    273.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    544.6 KB · Views: 1
Back