• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

statistic on receiving mail

wfirefox

Basic Pleskian
hello !

it's possible to create statistic about the receving mail on my domain.

for known for exemple the number of emails receving, send by email account.

it's possible ?

Now you can see POP/SMTP traffic statistic for domain and there is no possibility for mails counting for mailbox. This process require a lot of resources and can lead to overloading on system where a lot of mails should be sent/received.

ok

it's not possible to watch email receving by account by month for exemple with Plex ?

or with a software like H-Sphere ?

it's not possible to watch email receving by account by month for exemple with Plex ?

or with a software like H-Sphere ?

Do you mean Plesk? I wrote above only about Plesk and I do not know anything about H-Sphere.

sorry

I find a script on Internet about h-sphere it's for that I speak about this.

but my boss wants statistic on speciale account mail for know how many mails is receving by month.

I hope is possible like the statistic on Internet site with AWStats.

You can try to use some third-party software for this purpose, Qmail-Scanner Statistics, for example. But it was not tested and you can try it on your risk. Any your experience would be very interesting for this Plesk community :)

Back