• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Strange, Sudden Problem

O

osmoswebnow

I have recently upgraded to SB4 not even a month back, and I am facing this error all of a sudden, today

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php; Line: 156
Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1016 Can't open file: 'session.MYI' (errno: 145); Code: HY000

SwSoft insists that I have to pay, because "installation service that i requested for was successful"

Whats going wrong here, Dmitry n others ? Nothing has changed on my servers, and all my other sites are running pretty well... so why's this happening?

Sanjeev

It looks like Sitebuilder 'session' table could not be read/opened for some reasons. Try to check if appropriate files for 'session' table are on the server:

# ls -la /var/lib/mysql/sitebuilder3/|grep session
-rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql 8620 Sep 22 2006 session.frm
-rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql 209332 Aug 2 18:20 session.MYD
-rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql 126976 Aug 2 18:20 session.MYI

(mysql databases location can be different on your server).
After that log into Sitebuilder database and check if this table is corrupted or not:

mysql> check table session;

Let me know about the results.

Looks like you have to repair the session table.

Logon to MySQL and enter "REPAIR TABLE sitebuilder3.session"

Back