• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Strange, Sudden Problem

O

osmoswebnow

I have recently upgraded to SB4 not even a month back, and I am facing this error all of a sudden, today

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php; Line: 156
Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1016 Can't open file: 'session.MYI' (errno: 145); Code: HY000

SwSoft insists that I have to pay, because "installation service that i requested for was successful"

Whats going wrong here, Dmitry n others ? Nothing has changed on my servers, and all my other sites are running pretty well... so why's this happening?

Sanjeev

It looks like Sitebuilder 'session' table could not be read/opened for some reasons. Try to check if appropriate files for 'session' table are on the server:

# ls -la /var/lib/mysql/sitebuilder3/|grep session
-rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql 8620 Sep 22 2006 session.frm
-rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql 209332 Aug 2 18:20 session.MYD
-rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql 126976 Aug 2 18:20 session.MYI

(mysql databases location can be different on your server).
After that log into Sitebuilder database and check if this table is corrupted or not:

mysql> check table session;

Let me know about the results.

Looks like you have to repair the session table.

Logon to MySQL and enter "REPAIR TABLE sitebuilder3.session"

Back