• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Subscription event notification: The subscription term is about to expire

Fausto

New Pleskian
Hi,
i have one server with Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 Update #48 on Cent OS 6.10 since a month i can't receive email notification when subscription expire.
  1. I checked if process stuck and was still running but negative result.
  2. I checked if was a problem of email address and i changed recipient but negative results.
  3. I disabled notifications and re-enabled them but negative results.
  4. I run manually Daily Maintenance but negative results.

My configuration in the image

plesk_notification.jpg

May i activete any log?

You have any ideas?

Thank you

You can try to enable Debug mode How to enable / disable Plesk debug mode then simulate expiration of the subscription and check Plesk logs, especially maillog. Command:

# plesk log --all

may be useful for troubleshooting this issue.

Thank you IgorG for informations. I enabled debug mode and log was written.
After that i executed

Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php

and

Code:
/etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily

But no email received (i have more than one subscriptions that will expire less than 30 days).
I have searched where EMAIL_RECIPIENT was part of my email with

Code:
cat /var/log/plesk/panel.log | grep -i 'EMAIL_RECIPIENT'

but no result found

I don't know if is related but i noticed:
  1. all subscriptions have traffic 0%
  2. Space statistics are updated
  3. If i active (current disabled) notification for "reseller account creation" and i create an reseller email notification was received correctly
Have any ideas?

If nobody can help you here - ask the assistance of Plesk Support Team.

Back