• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Subscription Plan change not reflected

iHuman

Basic Pleskian
I've increased the amount of disk space in the service plan through Business Manager. Even though it has apparently synced, it is not reflected in existing subscriptions. What can I do to resolve this?

I would:
  • Go to the Service Plan screen and verify that the changes you made are reflected in the service plan.
  • Look in the last column in the service plan list at the number of subscriptions that are using that plan and click on it.
  • Check to see if the subscriptions that are not reflecting the change are on the list.

Thanks @flash5k. Yes - it is correct in Service Plans. And yes - the subscription is attached. But it still doesn't update for the client. I even tried deactivating and reactivating the client.

I decided to go ahead and update it directly in the PSA database - limits table. Not the ideal solution - but it worked

I can confirm the problem with PSA 12.5. I've change subscriprion for the client and the Limits table isnt updated at all, even if i change /update the limit thru CLI.
I see in the Limits table is a little mess.. Moreover in the clients table is a lot customers with limits_id = 0.

Could somebody from Odin help with reassign right Limits to the clients?

Additionally what is corespondece between tables clients and Limits in psa?
I have a lot clients with value 0 in Limits_id in clients table. Where is the key to link it to the Limits table?

Last edited:
Back