• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue subscriptions not getting synced correctly

ioweb.gr

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a server with Plesk Obsidian and it seems that it won't sync the subscription settings with the plan correctly.
I have a plan with pm.max_children = 25 and the subscription is assigned to the plan.

However whenever the subscription is synced the value reverts to the default value (10)

E.g. plesk bin subscription --sync-subscription <subscription> will revert the value to 10 always.

Even if I set the value on the subscription directly to 40 for example it will revert it.

It seems like a Plesk bug, any ideas?

Perhaps this subscription has an addon assigned and the default value of pm.max_children settings from this addon overrides the customized value from service plan.
This issue is known as PPPM-12376

Mmm. It does have an addon however I've never set the value for pm_max_children there

As you can see it's greyed out. The only thing I touched was the disk space. Also I'm curious why it's not setting the other values but only the max_children

Back