• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Suggestion: Image editing feature

dave-ha

Regular Pleskian
In version 10.4.4 of WPB uploaded images can easily be resized by selecting the image and typing in different dimensions in pixel. This is good for smaller corrections.

Now, I had a newcomer intuitively uploading some of her photos in their original size (1200 pixel width) to her home page and resizing them in WPB down to 250 pixel. Consequently, it slowed down the site's performance. On top of that, it would have made mobile site visitors unhappy who pay for their consumed data volume.

Currently, WPB user must resize images to the final size and then upload them in WPB. In my view the disadvantages are:
- users need instructions
- users need a tool
- the process is not seemless

How about enhancing WPB with an image editing function by which uploaded images can be resized, cropped (and more) and restored? I know such a feature from another provider and I find it efficient. Possibly such an existing tool could be reused by Parallels for WPB under a licence? What is your point of view of such an enhancement?

Hi Dave,

Image editing functionality would be a great addition to WPB. We are planning to add integration with Aviary image editor in WPB 11.1.

In version 10.4.4 of WPB uploaded images can easily be resized by selecting the image and typing in different dimensions in pixel. This is good for smaller corrections.

Now, I had a newcomer intuitively uploading some of her photos in their original size (1200 pixel width) to her home page and resizing them in WPB down to 250 pixel. Consequently, it slowed down the site's performance. On top of that, it would have made mobile site visitors unhappy who pay for their consumed data volume.

Currently, WPB user must resize images to the final size and then upload them in WPB. In my view the disadvantages are:
- users need instructions
- users need a tool
- the process is not seemless

How about enhancing WPB with an image editing function by which uploaded images can be resized, cropped (and more) and restored? I know such a feature from another provider and I find it efficient Mengedit Gambar. Possibly such an existing tool could be reused by Parallels for WPB under a licence? What is your point of view of such an enhancement?
I would love to see the addition of advanced image editing features to improve visual design workflows within Figma.

Incorporating standard tools such as curves, levels, gradient maps, etc… Allow the effects to be stackable.
It would be a great way to unlock more experimentation within Figma it’s self.

Back