• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Symantec SSL Issue

Wongle

New Pleskian
Hi there,

I have just installed Symantec SSL and keep getting the below error message when trying to assign a basic SSL cert;

"Error: Something went wrong with your order. Please double check configuration parameters.The parameter 'state' has improper value"

Plesk version is 17.5.3.

Could anyone advise please?

Cheers,
Wongle.

Hi Wongle,

the Plesk extension "Symantec SSL" is provided by Symantec ( => SSL & TLS Certificates by Symantec, formerly from VeriSign. ) and the provided support for this extension can be reached over the link, which is visible at the top right of this extension:

If you think, that you experienced a current bug, when you entered a ( valid AND necessary ) STATE over the form at your Plesk Control Panel, pls. consider as well to open a new bug - report at, so that we are able to forward it to the Plesk developers:

Hi Wongle,

the Plesk extension "Symantec SSL" is provided by Symantec ( => SSL & TLS Certificates by Symantec, formerly from VeriSign. ) and the provided support for this extension can be reached over the link, which is visible at the top right of this extension:

If you think, that you experienced a current bug, when you entered a ( valid AND necessary ) STATE over the form at your Plesk Control Panel, pls. consider as well to open a new bug - report at, so that we are able to forward it to the Plesk developers:

I have a similar problem but i see this message

"Error: Something went wrong with your order. Please double check configuration parameters.API request responded with a 0 code."

What i should to fix this error???

thanks

Hi Paulo Freitas,

I already pointed out, WHERE you might reach the official support at the image at my above post => #2 . Pls. note, that Symantec is known for a fast and decent support. ;)

Hi there I had the same problem today with 2 domains only... By chance I noticed that one domain was still on PHP 5, so not on the latest PHP 7 version in the pull down menu after updating the php version to the same version as the domains that did work it worked fine.

Back