• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sync between 2 servers

N

Nighth

Hello,

I have 2 servers with Plesk 9.2 installed. I wanna to sync domains, DNS and emails between this servers. It will help me if one of the two servers fall.
How do I make it? Should I buy any other Parallels products?

Thanks.

Ok, I see. I know hot to use rsync to sync source and destination folders.
There is another question. Suppose that I add a domain to the master server and configure the synchronization (database and vhost folder). How do I need to say Plesk on the slave server that there is a new domain?

There is no client-server, master-slave schema for Plesk. It is not clustered system. Therefore you can rsync clone periodically for saving all changes. Also you can take a look at Virtuozzo failover cluster solution. All details you can find in Virtuozzo documentation. Maybe it would be better solution for you.

Hi Nighth,

I am considering doing the same. Having one server which is live and a second which is connected to through the second lan port with a crosscable. Rsyncing all plesk data, databases and config files. Did you succeed allready?

Beste regards,

Maurits.

Back