• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Table Drag & Drop Doesn't work

C

cvcomp

Hey guys, I am rewriting some of the User Manual for our customers and one part gives reference to dragging and dropping tables:

"Dragging Tables to Another Location

You can move a table to another position on the web page using a simple drag-and-drop operation."

This isn't possible .. the tables are not clickable. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Actually, this feature works fine. I will try to explain how to get it work. You have inserted table into you page then put cursor at the end of the table in such a way as to be able to see [BODY H2 (TABLE)] tag at the left bottom corner.
Then click on this (TABLE) at the same corner. After that table should be selected. The last step is moving table to another location. Just direct cursor on your table, click on it and move. I hope you will get success as well as I. Poor documentation I guess,

Back