• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Template doesn't work with plesk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carloz

Basic Pleskian
Hello.

I installed wordpress on a website space of my customer using the plesk install-wordpress function.

I bought a wordpress template to templatemonster.com .

I followed instructions to install it ( http://www.templatemonster.com/help...dpress-themes/v3-1/index_en.html#introduction ).

After the cherryframework upload, when I click on "activate", the server returns a 500 error.

I contacted the templatemonster.com technical support, and they say that it is a plesk issue ( http://www.templatemonster.com/help/error-500.html ).

They say it is a directory permissions issue.

How can I solve?

Thanks,

Carlo

Any additional details from Plesk logs? Related error messages, results of troubleshooting, etc?

So, if, after activating the cherryframework or the theme, I open the Appearance > Themes page, it returns this error:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

If you say to me where I can find the server error log, I copy-paste its content.

Thanks,

Carlo

Last edited:
It doesn't a lot... PHP errors: %plesk_dir%\admin\logs\php_error.log

this log contains all php errors in general or only the plesk panel php errors?

I see that the last event is of 11-07-2015...

(Error code 127)(array (
'code' => 127,
'stdout' => 'Transport error: File \'.\' not found
',
'stderr' => '',
)).
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\backup\PmmRas\Connector.php
line: 227
code: 0
trace: #0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\backup\PmmRas\Connector.php(21): backup_PmmRas_Connector->_exec(Array)
#1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\CommonPanel\Controller\Action\Backup\Trait.php(613): backup_PmmRas_Connector->getDump(Object(PMMDumpSpecification))
#2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\CommonPanel\Controller\Action\Backup\Trait.php(555): Admin_BackupController->_getDump('local', '', Object(PMMDumpsStorageCredentials))
#3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\CommonPanel\Controller\Action\Backup\Trait.php(564): Admin_BackupController->_getDumpParams(true)
#4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\externals\Zend\Controller\Action.php(516): Admin_BackupController->downloadDumpAction()
#5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\externals\Zend\Controller\Dispatcher\Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('downloadDumpAct...')
#6 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\externals\Zend\Controller\Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#7 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Application\Web.php(38): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run()
#9 {main}

[2015-06-22 19:28:11] ERR [panel] PleskPMMResponseException: Failed to exec pmm-ras: Transport error: File '.' not found

(Error code 127)(array (
'code' => 127,
'stdout' => 'Transport error: File \'.\' not found
',
'stderr' => '',
)).
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\backup\PmmRas\Connector.php
line: 227
code: 0
[2015-07-01 18:27:23] ERR [panel] Failed to search for WordPress instances on subscription il-mobile.eu: Unable to find PHP version 5.3.0 or later on any of your wordpress domains. Try upgrade it.
[2015-07-11 03:33:01] ERR [panel] Error: Execution failed.
Command: sshost
Arguments: Array
(
[0] => --remove-spamassassin-temp-files
)

Details: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Error code 32) at Open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp\.spamassassinTemp\.spamassassin4032aGLLXItmp'

What is the error log that I have to open for a specific website issue?

Thanks

Hello. Issue solved... don't know why, butIt was enough to set the php on 5.2.17 insted of the php 5.5... strange things...

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back