• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Template Installation

R

RogerW37

TEMPLATE INSTALLATION

http://www.sw-soft.com/en/download/sitebuilder2/templates/

Template download and installation instruction for SiteBuilder 2.0:

1. Download template "packs" to your local PC.

2. Unzip the template pack files.
Unzip them into their individual templates. I stored my individual templates into a separate folder called Ready to Send.

TIP: You can highlight multiple zip files and unzip into the same folder.

3. Upload the individual templates files to SiteBuilder through the administrator's control panel:

Components -> Templates -> Browse and Upload template

4. Repeat step 3 for the rest of the templates.

This will take what seems like forever. I ran two screens at the same time. Hopefully SW-Soft will in the future, allow multple templates to be uploaded at the same time.

I did attempt to upload a template zip file to the server and uncompress it to /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/repository/templates, but SiteBuilder wouldn't recognize the new template by doing this. It's possible that an entry could have been put into the database using phpMyAdmin, but I needed to have a solid installation and didn't feel like creating possible problems.

UPDATE: Check out this post regarding using rpm's instead of zips. http://forum.sw-soft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25132

IMPORTANT NOTE:
My default installation of PHP, with a fairly new server, wouldn't allow any uploads over 2 megabytes.

So...

Edited /usr/lib/php.ini
Code:
upload_max_filesize = 2M
...to...
Code:
upload_max_filesize = 3M

RESTART APACHE for this change to take affect.

Once this is done, the larger templates can finish uploading.

The larger template files at the time of this writing are:
  • chr-18.zip
  • xeug-14.zip
  • xww-13.zip
  • xet-06.zip
  • xdim-01.zip
  • xet-03.zip
  • xeug-13.zip
  • xsk-14.zip
I mainly created this list so that anyone performing a search on this problem might more easily find the solution.

Have a great day!
Roger

Back