• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The license key is invalid after Plesk 10.2 upgrade to 10.3.1

JLS

New Pleskian
PLESK 10.3.1 @ CENTOS 5.6 X64

A couple of hours after a successful Plesk update (from 10.2 to 10.3.1) the panel start reporting the following error:

Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use the Panel, please obtain and install a new valid license key.
The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license.
(...)

The Plesk 10.2 key was updated (2011/04/19) and fully functional.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks,

Did you try contact your sales representative regarding license question?

Hello IgorG,

Yes, sales representative said that our license is for PLESK 9.5 and they do not understand how could we have a fully functional PLESK 10.2.

If the license is incompatible, I also do not understand how could the software allow an upgrade without warnings and work perfectly for a couple of hours...

What should we do? Downgrade to 10.2 or 9.5? How?

Thanks,

Do not understand why your sales hasn't offered you license upgrade. It is in his responsibility.

Hello IgorG,

They no not support Plesk 10 due to the "instability of the product"... Can anyone understand this?

The fact remains that we upgraded Plesk to version 10.3.1 without problems or warnings and suddenly it stops working.

Do you propose any solution?

I think that you should call to Parallels Support and supporters will check your current license status and possibility for upgrade and explain it.

Back