• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The license key is invalid. In order to use Plesk, please obtain and install...

Polmonino

New Pleskian
Tonight my Plesk 12 installation failed to upgrade for some reason. An automatic email message says: Unable to update . An error occurred while processing your key. You can try updating it later.

Pkesk is now deactivated:

Code:
Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use Plesk, please obtain and install a new valid license key.
The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license.
The number of websites hosted on the server exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 7 sites hosted; your license allows hosting only 0 sites.

How can I check what happened before contacting the key provider (an italian web hosting company)?

Try to analyse output of following command for key update process initialization:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php -f UpdateKeys

Hi IgorG, we are having this issue too. That command outputs nothing for us.

I've also switched us to a trial key, and it still isn't working.

I fixed it by moving /etc/sw/keys/keys and recreating the folder with the same permissions, then reuploading the key.

Back